|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Gluten free pancakes|
|Contributed by: Deborah Hayes blog 5/18/2005||Added: Feb 15, 2008 at 05:13 AM|
How to make it:
- Creamy hot rice cereal or rice flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of vanilla rice milk
- a little brown sugar
- cornmeal (pure)
- a dash of sea salt
- I just poured this into my blender - dry ingredients first.
- Then I mixed the dry and added the wet. I decided that the thicker batter turned out better, so I just kept adding cornmeal until it seemed right.
- I preheated my pancake grill and brushed it liberally with olive oil. It seems to work better than ghee.
- I dropped the mixture by tablespoons and cooked it for one or two minutes.
- Once you flip them, they cook up quickly.