|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|kid friendly grilled salmon on a stick!|
|Contributed by: Deborah Hayes blog 05/18/2005||Added: Feb 15, 2008 at 04:48 AM|
Yes, I know - this is insanely easy. But my kids thought it was neat and they won't touch salmon baked or poached. If the skin bothers the kids, it will peel off nicely after it is cooked. Serve with a nice green salad.
How to make it:
- One large salmon - ocean caught
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- sea salt
- non stick indoor grill
- wooden sticks (I have forgotten what they are called?! skewers?)
- Preheat grill, brush with olive oil.
- Leave the skin on one side of the salmon. Cut into one inch strips.
- Stick pieces on skewers. Wash hands and spice liberally.
- Place skewers, meat side down, onto grill.
- Do not flip too soon! Let the meat get nice and brown before flipping over.
- On my gas stove top, I started the grill on 4 and then turned it down to 3.