|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Deborah Hayes blog 04/30/2005||Added: Feb 15, 2008 at 04:08 AM|
How to make it:
- two small onions
- olive oil
- minced garlic
- sea salt
- two ribs of celery
- one med zucchini
- 4 to 6 cups avoid free chicken broth (so hard to find!)[or BTD compliant substitute]
- 1/2 pound frozen green beans
- 10 ounces of spinach
- bay leaf
- black pepper (freshly ground) (avoid for some types)
- shredded cheese for individual bowls (mozzarella, goat, etc)
- turkey bacon
- white beans 1 or 2 cans
- rice noodles of any kind
- Saute onions, turkey bacon, celery, zucchini and garlic.
- Add salt and pepper to taste as soon as the last chopped vegie goes in.
- Saute for another 5 minutes.
- Add bay leaf, chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Add green beans and rice noodles. Turn heat down, simmer about 4 to 6 minutes (rice noodles cook fast).
- Add cooked or canned beans, a handful of parsley, and spinach. Stir in spinach well and cover for another minute or two. When it's nice and wilted but bright green, add to serving bowl along with a little grated cheese and salt and pepper if needed.