|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Jessie Rae Rust||Added: Feb 14, 2008 at 11:17 PM|
walnut and other nut milks for those who don't do well with traditional dairy milk.
How to make it:
- 1 cup walnuts (or other nuts)
- 2-4 Tablespoons agave nectar (or stevia to taste)
- distilled water
- soak 1 cup of walnuts of any other nuts overnight (or all day) in distilled water (enough to cover nuts)
- strain nuts from water and rinse
- put nuts in blender with 3 more cups of distilled water and agave or stevia
- blend for about 2 minutes
- strain remaining chunks if desired (walnuts don't have much, almonds do)
- funnel into 32 ounce glass container and refrigerate
- enjoy a glass by itself or in smoothies, cereal, etc. it's even great to cook with.