|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Spinach and Sardine Frittata|
|Contributed by: Deborah Hayes blog 04/07/2005||Added: Feb 14, 2008 at 06:10 PM|
How to make it:
- olive oil
- diced onion
- minced garlic
- coarse sea salt
- mashed up sardines
- freshly washed spinach, torn into smaller pieces
- 5 eggs
- Saute onion and garlic in oil. (On my gas stove, that is a level three or medium heat.)
- Add sardines and stir.
- Add wet spinach leaves and saute until wilted.
- Add salt. Stir.
- Beat your eggs with a little bit of water (if we could eat cheese, I would have added it here) and pour into pan.
- Shake pan to distribute ingredients evenly.
- Allow eggs to set (about 2 minutes) and place pan into a preheated 400 degree oven.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes or until eggs have puffed up nicely.
- Pull eggs out of the oven and allow to cool on stove top.
- Cut into pizza like wedges and top with a little fine salt.