|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Dried fruit muffins|
|Contributed by: Deborah Hayes blog 04/02/2005||Added: Feb 14, 2008 at 05:45 PM|
How to make it:
- 2 eggs – beaten
- 1 tablespoon of canola oil
- 1 cup of vanilla rice milk
- 2 Tablespoons of brown sugar [or BTD compliant substitute]
- Several shakes of cinnamon
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon of baking powder [baking powder recipes]
- A little millet flour
- a little buckwheat flour [or BTD compliant substitute]
- a little oat flour
- chopped dates
- Beat eggs.
- Add wet ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- Add dried fruit and then add wet ingredients.
- Mix lightly and pour into muffin pan. (I always use paper liners.)
- As for the question – how much flour? Thicker seems to be better, but too thin still bakes!