|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Avocado/alfalfa sprout sandwich|
|Contributed by: Deborah Hayes blog 03/29/2005||Added: Feb 14, 2008 at 05:25 PM|
How to make it:
- Rice bread.
- soft goat cheese or other BTD compliant cheese.
- lemon juice
- sea salt
- one onion slice - any kind you prefer
- handful of alfalfa sprouts
- Toast your bread.
- Spread a little soft goat cheese or other btd compliant cheese.
- Scoop out the avocado and slice.
- Sprinkle the avocado with lemon juice
- Lightly salt it
- Layer on one onion slice - any kind you prefer
- Place a handful of alfalfa sprouts on top.
- Pile it all together and -- enjoy!