|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Deborah Hayes blog 03/22/2005||Added: Feb 14, 2008 at 08:18 AM|
The recipe was taken from allergy free cooking by Eileen Rhude Yoder and tweaked a little bit. We didn't have any leftovers. :)
How to make it:
- 1 big heaping Tablespoon of ghee
- 2/3 cup brown sugar [or BTD compliant substitute]
- 1 Tablespoon rice milk or any kind of compliant milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (the real stuff!)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt - fine crystals
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder [baking powder recipes]
- 1 cup millet flour or 1/2 cup oat flour with 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup applesauce (plain or with cinnamon)
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries (frozen will also work)
- if you aren't allergic, then add one egg and omit applesauce
- Cream the ghee and sugar.
- Add milk and vanilla and beat.
- Beat in all other ingredients except the blueberries.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Drop by teaspoon onto non stick cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 - 14 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool completely before attempting to remove.