|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Apple Rye Muffins|
|Contributed by: Deborah Hayes blog 01/09/2005||Added: Feb 12, 2008 at 09:35 AM|
How to make it:
- 1½ cups of dark pumpernickel rye flour
- 2 cups of unsweetened natural applesauce
- About ¼ cup melted ghee (clarified butter)
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 4½ teaspoons of baking powder [baking powder recipes]
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup canola oil (cold pressed)
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl. Shake the bowl to mix the salt and baking powder well.
- Combine all wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Combine wet to dry. Taste. Does it need more butter? More salt? More apple?
- Fill 12 muffin cups 2/3 full. (Use the liners!)
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.