|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Apricot walnut gluten free muffins|
|Contributed by: Deborah Hayes blog 09/25/2005||Added: Feb 12, 2008 at 09:07 AM|
How to make it:
- 1 can of whole apricots in juice
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of buckwheat flour
- 1 cup of brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons of baking powder[baking powder recipes]
- 1-1/2 teaspoons of baking soda
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons of walnut butter
- Mix the eggs and apricots in a food processor. Combine dry ingredients well and then add your liquids.
- Add raisins last, and taste the mix. If necessary add more brown sugar.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 20 - 30 minutes.