|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Sweet Potato Nuggets|
|Contributed by: Deborah Hayes blog 12/17/2005||Added: Feb 12, 2008 at 08:40 AM|
How to make it:
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 egg
- brown rice flour
- sea salt or other seasoning
- olive oil or other compliant oil
- Poke a sweet potato with a fork.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for one hour.
- Slice the potato with a sharp knife from one to end, and then gently squeeze out the potato from it's skin into a big mixing bowl.
- Allow to cool and then add one egg, brown rice flour, sea salt and any seasoning you prefer.
- Mix together with hands and place on a floured board.
- As soon as you are able to ball up the dough (takes just a little mixing), break it in half.
- Flour your board well and then roll out little strings of dough(imagine a thick pencil.)
- Slice into the 'pencil' with a simple knife at half inch intervals.
- Warm up a frying pan using olive oil or another compliant oil.
- Carefully toss the small pieces into the pan and then sprinkle with sea salt, garlic or other spice you prefer.
- Allow to brown and then shake the pan every couple of minutes.
- When the pieces are as crispy as your kids like them, it's done!