|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
This is a yummy very quick to create recipe. Other fish could be substituted for halibut.
How to make it:
- 2 Rye Vita crisps [Bs use rice cakes]
- handful of kelp
- pinch of dill
- 2 - 4 pieces of halibut
- 1 egg stirred for dipping
- In a blender break two rye vita, sesame, crisps.
- Add a handful of kelp and a pinch of dill.
- Blend them all together to make a powder.
- Dip each piece of the halibut into the egg and then into the powder.
- Fry in olive oil at medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
- Turn and heat 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with pasta, rice or veggies.