|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Cheese and Onion Curry|
|Contributed by: Kipperkid||Added: Feb 09, 2008 at 12:06 AM|
Serves 3 or 4
How to make it:
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 400g tin of tomatoes
- 1 cup of peas
- 1 cup of paneer, diced small
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 Tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon dried fenugreek leaves
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tablespoon ghee
- Saute onion and garlic in ghee until softened.
- Add tomatoes, curry powder and fenugreek and mix well.
- Add the water, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the peas and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Stir in the cheese cubes and allow to heat through.