|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Kipperkid||Added: Feb 09, 2008 at 09:39 AM|
Serves 2.Basically you can use whatever veg you fancy that are compliant for your type - let your imagination run riot and see what variations you come up with!Can also be used cold as picnic or packed lunch food
How to make it:
- 3 eggs
- 60 grams Ricotta cheese or quark
- 2 teaspoons ghee or 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 red pepper or mushrooms, chopped
- 1 teaspoon basil
- sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon water
- Saute the veg in the ghee or olive oil.
- Mash the ricotta/quark and beat in the eggs, basil, sea salt and water.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and cook until the bottom is done but the top is still runny.
- Place the pan under the grill until the top puffs up and starts to brown - don't let it burn.