|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Quinoa Stuffed Tomatoes|
|Contributed by: Kipperkid||Added: Feb 09, 2008 at 09:15 AM|
How to make it:
- 4 beef tomatoes
- 3 Tablespoons chopped celery
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup paneer, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley or 2 teaspoons dried
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- sea salt
- olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice the tops off the tomatoes and set aside.
- Hollow out the tomato shells, reserving the seeds and chopped flesh.
- Saute the onion, celery and garlic in the olive oil.
- Add the parsley, walnuts, quinoa and paneer and heat through.
- Place the tomato shells in a baking dish and stuff them with the mixture.
- Replace the tomato lids.
- Cook in the oven for 15 minutes.