|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Kipperkid||Added: Feb 08, 2008 at 03:06 PM|
How to make it:
- 2 cups cooked turkey, diced
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1-3/4 cups turkey stock
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 cup peas
- 2 red peppers, diced
- 1/8 teaspoon saffron
- sea salt
- cayenne pepper
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute onion, garlic and quinoa in olive oil.
- Place in a casserole dish with the turkey and peas.
- Add the turkey stock, saffron, sea salt and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Cover casserole and place in oven until quinoa has absorbed all the stock, maybe 45 minutes.