|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Veggie pasta sauce|
|Contributed by: Eva||Added: Feb 08, 2008 at 06:57 AM|
A delicious pasta sauce, which can be modified also by A or O (by using soy cream instead of cream, broccoli instead of cauliflower, and leaving out tomatoes).
How to make it:
- 6 small onions, halved
- 4 carrots, sliced 1 cm thick
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 200 grams mushrooms, halved
- 1 small cauliflower (or broccoli)
- 2 beef tomatoes, cut in four
- 1 veggie stock cube [check for avoids]
- 100 ml water
- 100 grams veggie paste (Tartex)[check for avoids]
- 100 grams frozen peas
- 2 stalks of celery, sliced
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 100 ml cream or sour cream
- chopped parsley
- Saute the onions and carrots in oil, add water and let simmer, covered, for a few minutes.
- Add the rest of the vegetables, the crumbled stock cube and the rosemary.
- Let simmer under the lid for about 10 minutes.
- Add the peas, veggie paste, season with salt, if necessary, and finally add the cream.
- Heat through and sprinkle over the parsley.
- Serve with rye or oat pasta.