|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Delicious stew that is easy on fat and carbs and high in protein.
How to make it:
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 large yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed with press
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup spicy tomato-vegetable juice
- 1 pound skinless cod fillet, cut into 1-in. chunks
- 8 ounces. shelled and de-veined medium shrimp
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- In 4 qt. saucepan, heat oil over medium heat until hot. Add yellow pepper and onion, and cook 5-6 minutes until softened and lightly browned, stirring frequently.
- Stir in garlic and and cook one minute, stirring constantly.
- Stir in stewed tomatoes, vegetable juice, 1/2 cup water, and salt.
- Cover and heat to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
- Stir in cod and shrimp; cover and simmer 3-4 minutes or until cod and shrimp just turn opaque throughout, stirring once.
- Makes about 7 cups.