|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Cranberry Nut Spelt Bread|
|Contributed by: Ribbit||Added: Jan 15, 2008 at 03:37 PM|
How to make it:
- 2 cup spelt flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup agave
- 2 Tablespoon oil
- 1 egg, beaten, or 1 Tablespoon flax meal mixed with 1/4 cup boiling water (let sit till thick)
- 1 1/2 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease 9X5-inch loaf pan.
- Mix together flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder in medium mixing bowl.
- Stir in juice, oil, agave and egg or flax mixture mix until well blended.
- Stir in cranberries and nuts.
- Spread evenly in loaf pan.
- Bake 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on rack 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan; cool completely.