|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Faux Graham Cracker Crust for Cheesecakes|
|Contributed by: gulfcoastguy||Added: Jan 03, 2008 at 08:28 PM|
Here is a pie crust I've been using for a couple of years. You need a food processor to make it. Just use the chopping blade.
How to make it:
- 1-1/2 cups oatmeal ground into a coarse flour
- 3/4 cups almonds finely chopped in processor
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup agave nectar or honey
- Mix the ingredients.
- Roughly pat into shape in cheesecake pan. No need to roll.
- Bake unfilled for 10 minutes in a 350F oven.
- Remove and fill with your cheesecake filling and bake as per cheesecake directions.