|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Nutty Fudge Balls|
|Contributed by: Ribbit||Added: Dec 31, 2007 at 02:41 PM|
How to make it:
- 8 ounces unsweetened chocolate bars
- 1 cup almond or peanut butter
- 1 cup agave
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped roasted & salted almonds or peanuts
- Carefully melt chocolate in microwave or double boiler.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Chill in fridge several hours or overnight.
- Pour chopped nuts into shallow bowl.
- Roll dough into 1-in. balls and dip into chopped nuts, covering completely.
- Store on plate in fridge till time to serve.