|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Ribbit||Added: Dec 31, 2007 at 02:32 PM|
How to make it:
- 1 cup almond or peanut butter
- 1 cup agave or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder or carob powder
- pinch sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- grated, unsweetened coconut if allowed
- Heat nut butter and sweetener together in med. saucepan.
- Stir in cocoa or carob, salt and vanilla.
- Pour onto baking pan lined with wax paper.
- Spread until 1 inch thick.
- Sprinkle with coconut if desired.