|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Miracle White Bread|
I found this recipe on an allergy site some time ago, but can't remember where, so can't credit it. I have adapted it to work in my Panasonic breadmaker. You could probably increase the ratio of brown to white flour, but I haven't tested that yet. Type B's could probably use olive oil instead of canola.
How to make it:
- 1-1/2 teaspoons yeast
- 150 grams fine brown rice flour
- 300 grams white rice flour
- 2-1/2 Tablespoons arrowroot
- 2-1/2 teaspoons guar gum
- 2-1/2 teaspoons sugar [or agave]
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2-1/2 Tablespoons canola oil (or olive oil)
- 370 milliliters warm water
- In breadmaker: put everything in, in the right order for your breadmaker, set to wholemeal setting & away you go.
- It is a very different texture than other bread doughs, so I find I have to scrap the sides part way through the first mix and mix it in slightly with a spatula.
- At this point, you might need to add a tiny bit more water, but after that it cooks fine by itself.
- Mix it all together in a heavy duty mixer or food processor.
- Leave in a greased bowl in a warm place to rise.
- Then give it a bit of a knead & put into a bread pan.
- Leave to rise again.
- Then bake in a fairly hot oven.
- You can also make it into bread rolls by using large tuna cans, but I haven't tested this yet. (Haven't got enough cans)