|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Lentil & Brown Rice Casserole|
Serve with a green salad for a delicious hot supper.
How to make it:
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cups lentils, cooked
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon each ground cumin, sea salt, garlic powder & cayenne pepper
- 1 cup grated low-fat mozzarella cheese
- Heat oil in skillet and saute onions until translucent. Add all remaining ingredients except cheese, mix well and pour into casserole dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm.