|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Ribbit||Added: Dec 25, 2007 at 07:39 PM|
How to make it:
- 1/2 cup oil [canola or olive oil]
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/3 cup agave or honey
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon baking soda, dissolved in 1 Tablespoon hot water
- 3 cups rice flour
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine oil, molasses, agave, ginger, and salt in med. saucepan.
- Stir to mix, bring just to boiling.
- Remove from heat. Add baking soda/water.
- While foaming, add flour.
- Stir well and allow to cool slightly.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto greased pan.
- Bake 10 min. (do not overcook)