|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|White bean chicken soup|
Great filling soup.
How to make it:
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- handful of diced onion
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot (or more if you prefer)
- 3 Tablespoons rice flour (or your preface)
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 can white northern beans
- 1 precooked chicken (approximately 1 cup)[or turkey]
- Dash of parsley
- Saute diced onion in olive oil in skillet.
- Add flour.
- Add broth and beans.
- Add shredded carrots and chicken.
- Sprinkle parsley.
- Let it simmer for a few minutes then reduce heat and cook on low for approximately 20 minutes.
- Serve in bowl.
May add shredded cheese of choice.