|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Buckwheat Pancakes, Gluten Free|
|Contributed by: Melissa_J||Added: Dec 03, 2007 at 11:31 PM|
Gluten free, tasty and easy.
How to make it:
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoon baking powder, see compliant baking powder recipes
- 1-1/4 cup water (or less for thicker pancakes)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil (or other compliant oil)
- 1 Tablespoon agave, honey, maple syrup or sugar
- Mix well.
- Let batter sit 2-4 minutes to thicken for pancakes.
- Pour straight away for waffles.
- Pour onto hot, greased griddle or into greased waffle iron.
- Cook until bubbles form on top, flip to brown evenly.
- Makes 8 - 10 pancakes (if you make them small) In my waffle iron, this makes 3-4 big waffles.