|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Tracy Tsangaris (solitude1971)||Added: Nov 21, 2007 at 10:40 PM|
How to make it:
- 1/2 cup butter (cubed)[or ghee]
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 cup vegetable glycerin
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup home made almond milk [or other milk]
- dash of sea salt
- 1-1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 3/4 cup rice flour
- 1 cup almond meal
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Place cubed butter, agave nectar and vegetable glycerin into food processor, blend until fully combined.
- Add eggs, almond milk and salt, blend until combined.
- Add remaining ingredients, blend until full combined.
- Line cake pan with baking paper, poor in mixture, bake in oven for 30 to 45 minutes, or until cake tester comes out clean.