|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Green Tea/Lime Slushie|
Drink this instead of a Lime and Rum Slush.Serve with your next Stir-Fry meal for interest.
How to make it:
- 1 quart brewed hot Green Tea
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup (sweeten more to taste)
- juice of 2 Limes including pulp
- 2 tsp Lime zest
- Gch of Cinnamon
- pinch of Tarragon
- pinch of Ginger
- Add maple syrup to hot tea and mix.
- Add spices.
- Add remaining ingredients, saving 1 tsp lime zest for garnish.
- Freeze mixture in ice trays.
- To serve: Run frozen tea through blender or Champion juicer until slush consistency.
- Pour into individual serving glasses and garnish with lime slices and lime zest curls.
- Serve with: Any meal needing a cooling drink.