|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Tracy Tsangaris (solitude1971)||Added: Nov 19, 2007 at 09:30 PM|
Safe for us nonnies to eat, be careful very addictive.
How to make it:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1 Cup of chopped almonds
- prepare a tray with non stick cooking paper.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, over medium to low heat.
- Stir in the agave nectar with a wooden spoon.
- Continue to stir constantly until the mixture comes together and pulls away from the side of the pan. To test for doneness, have a cup of cold water standing by, and drop a bit of the mixture into the cold water.
- It should turn hard immediately. But don't delay, because once it starts pulling away from the sides of the pan, it can burn quickly.
- As soon as the mixture pulls away from the sides of the pan, add chopped almonds and stir, turn it out onto the non stick cooking paper.
- Scrape the sides of the pan with the wooden spoon.
- Allow to cool for about 20-30 minutes, then break/cut into irregular shapes of any size.