|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Kamut flour bread for breadmaker|
|Contributed by: Cynthia||Added: Nov 15, 2007 at 10:38 PM|
Kamut flour absorbs a lot of liquid, so you have to use more liquid than for spelt flour. This is a nutty, buttery tasting bread. It doesn't rise quite as high as spelt four bread, but it makes a very tasty loaf of bread.
How to make it:
- 1-1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk, heated to 90 degrees
- 2 Tablespoons agave syrup
- 3 Tablespoons extra light olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 3 cups kamut flour
- 1 package quick-rising yeast
- Place the ingredients into your breadmaker pan in the order they are listed, then put into your machine and bake.