|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
The actual recipe was given to me by a German friend: 'Kuchen-Backen'. I've made a few adjustments in the ingredients to accommodate for O's and others. Enjoy!
How to make it:
- 3 eggs
- 3 Tablespoons brown rice flour
- 3 Tablespoons sugar or sucker
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- raspberry preserves
- Mix everything together except the preserves.
- Heat a buttered pan, on medium.
- Drop batter to form a crepe.
- Flip the crepe over once when the top no longer runs.
- Careful not to burn the bottom.
- Slather on the raspberry preserves and roll up.
My daughter usually likes maple syrup or honey drizzled on top. Either way, it is very yummy and pleasing to the tummy. Makes 3 large crepes