|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Rosey||Added: Nov 07, 2007 at 02:39 AM|
Finger food for a party, or shape into larger patties to serve with compliant vegetables/carb as a hot meal.
How to make it:
- 200g ground beef, (As & ABs use chicken or turkey)
- 1 onion (sweet red works best), finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 egg to bind
- dried/fresh mixed herbs to taste - oregano and basil go well with beef - coriander and tarragon with poultry
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mustard (all types) or cayenne (Os & Bs)
- sea salt to taste
- olive oil for frying
- Fry half the onion and all the garlic in olive oil until translucent. Keep the other half for added crunch.
- Add all the ingredients, including the cooked and raw onion, into a large bowl and mix together.
- Shape into bite-sized balls and fry. The turkey and chicken will be a bit sloppier but will firm.