|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Soy, Ginger and Broccoli Stir Fry|
How to make it:
- 1 pound extra firm tofu, cut into 1 inch squares
- 1/2 cup sake or white wine
- 4 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons ginger juice
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 8 ounces snow peas
- 1/4 cup roasted almonds
- Bring soy sauce, garlic, ginger and sake (wine) to boil.
- Add tofu cubes. Cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove tofu and remaining broth from wok.
- Heat oil in wok and stir fry vegetables over medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Add remaining broth, tofu and almonds.
- Heat and serve.