|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Ribbit||Added: Nov 03, 2007 at 00:42 AM|
How to make it:
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon compliant citrus zest (I used lime, orange would probably be best)
- 5 Tablespoons pineapple juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- Rinse cranberries and discard mushy ones.
- Bring water to boil in medium pot, add cranberries and pineapple juice concentrate.
- Boil, slightly higher than a simmer, for 10-15 minutes, stirring often towards the end, till berries burst and sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla if using.