|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Eggless Carrot Cake|
|Contributed by: Ribbit||Added: Nov 03, 2007 at 00:41 AM|
How to make it:
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- 1/4 cup water + 1 Tablespoon flax meal (or an egg if allowed)
- 1 cup millet flour
- 3/4 cup arrowroot
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder [Note:]
- 2 grated carrots
- 1 mashed kiwi
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Boil 1/4 cup water.
- Mix in 1 Tablespoon flax meal;set aside to thicken and cool.
- In mixer bowl, mix oil, water, vanilla and pineapple juice concentrate.
- In separate bowl, mix all dry ingredients.
- Grate carrots and mash kiwi.
- Add to liquid ingredients.
- Add flax meal mixture and beat well.
- Add all dry ingredients and mix gently.
- Pour into greased 8X8 metal pan.
- Sprinkle walnuts on top.
- Bake 40-45 minutes.
- Cool, cut into squares.
- Serve with [Cranberry Sauce]if desired.
[baking powder Recipes]