|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Quick Curried Lamb|
|Contributed by: Kipperkid||Added: Nov 02, 2007 at 07:45 AM|
How to make it:
- 500 grams minced lamb
- 1 Tablespoon curry powder
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, seeded and chopped
- 60grams green beans, topped, tailed and chopped
- 1 Tablespoon ghee or butter
- Melt the ghee or butter in a frying pan.
- Add the curry powder and stir for one minute.
- Add the other ingredients and saute for a few minutes stirring occasionally until the meat is cooked.