|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Ribbit||Added: Oct 26, 2007 at 10:31 PM|
How to make it:
- 16 ounce chocolate chunks (Ghirardelli’s works well--may use unsweetened if sugar is a real problem)
- 3/4 cup fructose or appropriate crystalline sweetener [or use a BTD compliant substitute]
- 1/4 cup butter, ghee, coconut oil or olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla [or use a BTD compliant substitute]
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1 Tablespoon arrowroot
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder [baking powder recipes]
- 1 cup nuts, optional
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Microwave half the chocolate (8 ounces) in large glass bowl and stir occasionally until smooth (1-2 minutes).
- Stir in sugar, shortening or oil, eggs, and vanilla until blended.
- Stir in flour and baking powder.
- Stir in remaining chocolate chunks and nuts.
- Drop by spoonfuls on un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-13 min. Makes 1-1/2 dozen.