|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Ribbit||Added: Oct 26, 2007 at 10:24 PM|
A corn-free alternative to cornbread dressing.
How to make it:
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 celery stick, plus all leaves, chopped
- fresh parsley
- poultry seasoning, ground sage to taste
- sea salt to taste
- ghee or olive oil
- In a large skillet, gently saute onions and celery in plenty of olive oil.
- Add seasonings and stir till fragrant.
- Add rice and stir well, making sure there's enough olive oil to prevent drying.
- Adjust seasonings.