|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Type A Shallot Salad Dressing |
|Contributed by: Andrea Cayea/Dottie1||Added: Oct 25, 2007 at 11:14 AM|
This dressing is a favorite of my family Type O and A's.
How to make it:
- 1 medium sized shallot (they seem to come in a few sizes, I just pick a medium one)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon honey [or agave]
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice or juice of two lemons
- 1 cup of really good olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons of tamari sauce/soy sauce
- I put the whole mess into my Cuisinart and blend till it is creamy.