|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Ribbit||Added: Oct 25, 2007 at 01:25 AM|
You will be surprised to find that this looks and tastes like it has cheese.
How to make it:
- 3 or 4 yellow crookneck squashes, sliced
- 1 onion cut into chunks
- 1 can chicken/vegetable broth or water
- sea salt
- thyme---to taste
- 2 Tablespoons plain rice flour mixed with 1/2 cup water
- Steam squash and onion together until soft.
- Heat broth or water.
- Mix in seasonings.
- Mix flour with 1/2 cup water and pour into broth.
- Stir until thickened.
- Mix all and pour into casserole dish. (Top with cheese if allowed.)
- Bake 350 degrees for about 30 min.