|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Ribbit||Added: Oct 25, 2007 at 01:22 AM|
Sorry, those of you who canít have corn. This is too good to leave out.
How to make it:
- 3/4 cup corn meal
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder[baking powder Recipes]
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 small jar pimentos (optional)
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cans cream-style corn
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients well, pour into 9X13-inch dish.
- Bake 40 minutes or until top looks dry.
- Test with spoon, bake more if still soupy.