|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Millet 'Corn' Bread.|
|Contributed by: Ribbit||Added: Oct 25, 2007 at 01:20 AM|
How to make it:
- 2 cups cornmeal (you can use millet flour here)
- 4 teaspoons baking powder recipes
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup oil [or olive oil]
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk substitute, or plain seltzer water
- Preheat oven to 450.
- For a crisp crust, heat some oil in an iron skillet in the oven (watch for smoke) while it's preheating.
- Remove, and pour mixed ingredients into pan.
- Bake 20 min.
Add chopped onion.