|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Ribbit||Added: Oct 25, 2007 at 01:19 AM|
How to make it:
- 1 cake cooled and crumbled [cornbread*]
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 3 celery sticks, with all leaves, chopped
- 2 cups chicken broth (or water)
- 1/4 cup melted ghee or butter, or use olive oil
- 3 teaspoon each sage, poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper (optional)
- 1 egg
- Bake cornbread the day before and let sit to dry out. Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix cornbread crumbs, onions, celery and leaves.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Adjust seasonings.
- Stir well and pour into greased casserole dish.
- Bake 40 min.