|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Herbed Cheese Ball|
|Contributed by: Ribbit||Added: Oct 25, 2007 at 01:17 AM|
Delicious! Make a day ahead.
How to make it:
- 8 ounces cream cheese or Tofutti plain cream chees (c'mon--it's Thanksgiving--try it!)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh snipped chives
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 2 teaspoon very finely chopped onions
- 1/2 teaspoon each dried basil, sage
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 drops hot pepper sauce (if allowed)
- pinch sea salt
- 3 Tablespoons minced fresh parsley or cilantro
- Mix all except parsley or cilantro.
- Adjust seasonings as desired.
- Shape into ball.
- Chill at least one day.
- Remove an hour before serving.
- Roll in parsley or cilantro and serve with rice crackers or veggie sticks.