|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Ribbit||Added: Oct 25, 2007 at 01:15 AM|
These are very tasty and travel well.
How to make it:
- 1/4 cup butter, ghee, whatever, melted
- 2 Tablespoons honey or agave
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed (or appropriate crystalin substitute)
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup rice flour
- 1/4 cup potato starch flour
- 1 teaspoon arrowroot
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 1-2 Tablespoosn water (if needed)
- Combine all ingredients in food processor, adding water if necessary.
- Shape into ball.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 325.
- With rice-floured hands, shape dough into 1-in. balls.
- Place on greased cookie sheet. Bake 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Makes 35-40.