|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Ribbit||Added: Oct 25, 2007 at 01:06 AM|
Banana Bread, makes good muffins too.
How to make it:
- 1/4 cup oil or butter, melted [or ghee]
- 1/2 cup honey/agave
- 2 eggs
- 1-3/4 cup rice flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder baking powder recipes
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon arrowroot
- 2 mashed ripe bananas
- raisins or cranberries and nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Put all in mixing bowl, beat thoroughly.
- Add raisins and pecans if desired, or for a Thanksgiving bread, add chopped cranberries and walnuts.
- Divide between two small bread pans.
- Bake 40 minutes or until done.