|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Parsnip Fries |
A tasty healthy snack or an accompaniment with a real meal.
How to make it:
- 1 pound parsnips
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil [or olive oil]
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup low fat pain yogurt or mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon curry paste
- 1 small spring onion (finely chopped)
- Peal parsnips and cut into chip sized strips.
- Toss together parsnips, oil, cumin, spices, sea salt, and pepper.
- Bake on a greased baking sheet in a 220 C. oven (turning occasionally) for 30-40 minutes or until browned and tender.
- In a small bowl, stir together yogurt (or mayonnaise), curry paste and spring onion.
- Serve dip with parsnip fries.