|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Greek Salad with Oregano-Feta Dressing|
A friend brought this to a pot-luck and I ate enough for three people. It's delicious!-without the often hard to avoid vinegar and corn starch.
How to make it:
- 3 oz feta cheese
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 2 Tablespoons chopped green bell pepper [omit for BT]
- 3 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges [omit for BT]
- 1 cup sliced cucumber semicircles (1/4' thick) [omit for BT]
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- In a food processor or blender, combine feta, juice, oil, garlic, oregano, and 2 tablespoons water.
- Puree until smooth.
- Add bell pepper; puree 3 seconds.
- In large serving bowl, combine lettuce, tomato, cucumber, and onion; toss to mix well.
- Add dressing; toss to coat.
- Makes 4 servings.