|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Stormy||Added: Oct 15, 2007 at 12:07 AM|
How to make it:
- 1/2 cup brown rice syrup (or agave)
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter (or ghee)
- 3 1 ounce squares unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (0r compliant nuts)
- Preheat oven to 175C (350F)
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and chocolate on low heat.
- Stir in brown rice syrup.
- Remove from heat.
- Blend in eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla.
- Stir in flour and pecans.
- Spread in a greased 8x8-inch (20x20cm) baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares.